Eligible eighth grade students can pay to attend Friends of Palms Spring Trip at Magic Mountain. The park will not be open to the general public. It is a night reserved for middle schools. About 200 students attended last year.
Only a limited number of students can attend. Students who participate must be eligible according to the 15 week progress report. Refer to Eighth Grade Downloads for eligibility requirements.
- Beginning Thursday April 20th Student may pick-up Magic Mountain permission packets in Ms. McCarrell's room 130 during break or lunch. There are NO replacement packets if lost.
- Ticket Sales - Monday April 24 - Friday May 5th
- Limited Seats Available - Purchase Tickets at the STUDENT STORE
- When Purchasing Tickets Students Must Have: 8th Grade Student I.D., $85.00 cash, & Signature Pages from Permission Packet
- If a student is Ineligible according to the 15 week they will lose their seat and have their money refunded.
- When students return from the trip, a parent or guardian must pick up each child by 1:00am on Palms Blvd.
- Parents with questions should contact Assistant Principal Ms. Cuda.
Class of 2017: Friends of Palms Spring Trip at Magic Mountain
Friday May 19th
$85.00 Cash Only at Student Store
Tickets will stay on sale at the Student Store based on deadline and availability of seats.
Ticket Sale Dates: Monday April 24th - Friday May 5th
Friends of Palms graciously helps to fund this Spring Trip. Please remember to support FOP when making annual donations!