Palms Middle School and Friends of Palms believe that communication among school staff, parents, and students is the key to success.
The most important action you should take is to sign up for the Friends of Palms weekly email. Without it you may not know what's going on at school.
The following let you stay up-to-date and keep in touch with Palms:
- the weekly email sent every Monday by Friends of Palms. Click here to sign up! If you missed one, you can download it from the Weekly Email Archive.
- monthly Friends of Palms/PTSA meetings
- information brought home by your child. Make sure he or she gives you any notices or forms brought home in their backpack.
- school events for parents, including Back-to-School Night, Coffee with the Principal, and Open House
- parent/teacher conferences
- phone calls from school staff (teachers, counselors, deans)
- automated phone calls from the school's information system
- this website!
- Join the Palms Yahoo Group for parent-to-parent communication.
See also: Resources for Parents