The Palms P.E. uniform consists of:
- Gray T-shirt with Palms logo
- Black mesh shorts with Palms logo
- Athletic shoes and white socks -- no slip-ons
Parents are strongly urged to purchase the "Palms P.E. Uniform" (T-shirt and shorts) from the Student Store.
- Students at Palms must dress every day for class.
- Both the Palms T-shirt and the Palms shorts should be marked with the student's first and last name in black permanent marker. No other writing is allowed.
- As a safety precaution absolutely no jewelry is to be worn during Physical Education classes.
- P.E. uniform must fit appropriately and shorts must be worn at the waist.
- School clothes are not to be worn in place of, under or over the P.E. uniform.
- Wearing another person's P.E. uniform is unhygienic and is strictly prohibited.
- P.E. clothes are to be kept in assigned P.E. lockers when not in use.
- Keep P.E. clothes CLEAN! Clothes are to be taken home every Friday, laundered, remarked if necessary and brought back to school every Monday. Taking clothes home during the week is not recommended. This is each student's weekly homework assignment and excuses for P.E. clothes will not be accepted.